Purchase of this registration guarantees a slot in the 4v4 playday for one team of up to 6 players and a goalie (optional) on Saturday, October 28, 2017 at US Lacrosse National Headquarters in Sparks, MD. A link to an online form will be provided to the ticket purchaser to finalize team rosters prior to the event.
LIttle Kid Division:
- Teams are made up of players born between 9/1/2006 and 8/31/2008
- Play runs from 9 AM to 12 PM on Saturday, October 28, 2017
- 10 teams for each gender will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Big Kid Division
- Teams can be made up of players born in two ranges:
Division A Teams: Players born 9/1/2004 through 8/31/2006
Division B Teams: Players born 9/1/2003 through 8/31/2005
- Play runs from 1 PM to 4 PM on Saturday, October 28, 2017
- 10 teams for each gender will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis
Teams are single gender and may have up to six players on the roster plus an optional goalie. Teams do not need to have their own goalie to participate. Rules of play will be based on small-sided competition guidelines from the US Lacrosse athlete development model and there will be minimal stick and body contact in this format of play in both divisions. Teams will play three 20 minute running clock games. Format is round-robin and standings will not be kept. This event is self-coached by the players. Teams will only need a team chaperone.
Team costume contest prizes will be awarded.
Cancellation Policy: $20 of the registration fee will be refunded to teams who cancel on or before October 10. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after October 10.